- That the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and constitutes His completed and final written revelation to man.
- That God has existed for all eternity in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ has come in human flesh being both fully God and fully man, except without sin.
- That Jesus died for our sins and rose again from the dead so that all who come to Him in repentance and faith can have eternal life in heaven.
- That salvation is offered as a free gift, which must be responded to in individual faith, not trusting in any personal works, but solely in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.